Nonprofit Commercial Liability, Property, and Casualty Insurance
MNA Member Benefit
MNA Members have access to policies from the knowledgeable and responsive specialists at First Nonprofit Insurance Company. First Nonprofit only insures nonprofits, primarily 501(c)3 charitable, religious, and educational organizations, such as: Mental Health/Counseling, Youth Services, Housing & Shelter, Education, Religious Groups, Community Programs and Arts & Culture. First Nonprofit Insurance Company is "Nonprofit Smart"!
• First Nonprofit is a mutual company, owned by its policyholders.
• Nonprofits have been its singular focus for over 30 years and half of its boards of directors come from the nonprofit community.
• First Nonprofit is rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best and A (Exceptional) by Demotech.
• The First Nonprofit Loss Control team is regionally located and provides premise and life safety assessments for policy holders
• The First Nonprofit Loss Control team also provides individual consultations and support for its clients programs.
• The Claims team handles only nonprofit claims, every day.
• Founded and funded by First Nonprofit, the First Nonprofit Foundation offers publications and seminars on risk management and other topics of interest to nonprofits.
First Nonprofit offers a full range of insurance products such as general property coverage to protect your organization from loss or damage to property and equipment.
Property and Casualty Insurance
First Nonprofit's broad definition of “Insured” for legal liability coverages includes executives, employees, board members and volunteers. In addition, First Nonprofit offers specialized insurance coverage generally not offered by other insurers. These include professional coverages such as social workers liability/foster care, explicit sexual abuse/molestation, pastoral counseling, teachers professional and other forms of professional liability.
First Nonprofit’s auto program can cover your agency’s cars, vans, trucks and buses. First Nonprofit offers auto liability, physical damage and hired and non-owned auto liability insurance. First Nonprofit can provide low deductibles for physical damage and even offer free onsite social service driver safety classes.
An umbrella policy can provide additional insurance to protect your organization. First Nonprofit offers high levels of coverage in excess of your primary general liability, auto and professional liability policies.
First Nonprofit Company Insurance is written through independent agents. MNA recommends Payne Financial Group with local representation all throughout the state of Montana. For an agent referral or general inquiries about First Nonprofit, please contact:
Select Business Division - Payne Financial
FNIC Customer Service Representative
Toll Free: 800-526-4352