The Montana Nonprofit Association (MNA) endorses Frontline Processing as its preferred credit card processor. MNA members save on average 12%-60% on their credit card processing fees.
Members registering via the MNA Payment Portal receive exclusive rates for processing debit and credit cards. Frontline also offers a variety of merchant services to help any business or organization become more profitable.
About Frontline Processing
Frontline Processing is Montana's only full service, wholesale, locally owned and operated credit card processor. Since 1997, Frontline Processing has been a nationwide leader in merchant services. Frontline provides industry leading payment solutions to thousands of businesses and nonprofits across the country. Its management team and staff represent over 60 years of payment industry knowledge and expertise. They offer one of the best live and local customer service departments in the industry who are always standing by and ready to help.
Products and Services
- Credit Card Processing - Nonprofits who accept debit and credit cards raise more!
- EMV Terminals - Don’t let fraud put you out of business! Frontline's new EMV terminals accept the new “chip” or EMV credit and debit cards which offer added security. The deadline to switch to EMV is 2015.
- Wireless & Mobile Payments - Take your business wherever you go with the latest in smartphone, tablet, and wireless payment technology. Frontline Processing also offers wireless credit card terminals, including EMV or chip card swipers.
- Electronic Check Services - Electronic Check Conversion, Guarantee Programs, and ACH for your business. Save time by eliminating bad checks and trips to the bank!
- Touch Tone Capture - Easy to use with no additional equipment to buy. All you need is a phone to enter in the information for each credit or debit card transaction. Perfect for new or low volume businesses, who only process cards occasionally.
- And more!
To get started, register at the MNA Payment Portal, or contact Frontline's live and local staff by phone - 406-585-7443, by email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is EMV?
For general information about any of MNA's programs, contact us by email or call 406-449-3717.