|Eastern Montana Conference
The second annual Nonprofit Kaleidoscope will bring together nonprofit leaders from eastern Montana, western North Dakota and northern Wyoming to learn from their peers as well as state and national speakers in areas of nonprofit management and leadership. Kaleidoscope is a unique opportunity for executives, volunteers, board members, foundation representatives, consultants and other nonprofit partners and stakeholders to meet, network, and learn together. Connect with Montana’s nonprofit leaders at a time when they are actively seeking new ideas and resources in their pursuit to achieve their mission with efficiency and sustainability.
In addition to the 2016 Kaleidoscope plenary speakers, the event includes a candidate’s forum, a welcome reception, breakout session on nonprofit leadership and management topics, special sessions for nonprofit board members, networking opportunities, a nonprofit book fair, and more.
One definition of Kaleidoscope is “a complex pattern of frequently changing shapes and colors.” Rather like the nonprofit community itself, Kaleidoscope 2016 is not a random assortment of small bits and pieces; but a collection of parts that come together as a cohesive and purposeful whole. The word Kaleidoscope reminds us that even a slight shift in perspective and vision can change the whole picture.
Tuesday, June 21 at the Sidney Country Club
2250 W Holly St.
Wednesday, June 22 at the Moose Lodge
- 3:00 p.m. Registration Opens
- 3:30 p.m. Board Governance Workshop
- 5:30 p.m. Welcome Reception
- 6:30 p.m. Adjourn
101 3rd Ave. SE
- 7:45 a.m. Registration Opens
- 8:00 a.m. Networking Breakfast Sponsored by O.P.&W.E. Edwards Foundation
- 8:45 a.m. Welcome to the Nonprofit Kaleidoscope
- 9:15 a.m. Funders Forum
- 10:30 a.m. Break
- 10:45 a.m. Concurrent Sessions A
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch (included in registration)
- 12:45 p.m. Candidates Forum, Gubenatorial Candidates Invited
- 1:15 p.m. Concurrent Sessions B
- 2:30 p.m. Break
- 2:45 p.m. Concurrent Sessions C
- 4:00 p.m. Keynote Speaker, Sarah C. Calhoun, Founder of Red Ants Pants
- 4:45 p.m. Closing and Prize Drawings
- 5:00 p.m. Adjourn
In sincere gratitude
to our Kaleidoscope Conference Sponsors