NTEN – Nonprofit Technology Network
MNA is proud to partner with the NTEN, the Nonprofit Technology Network, to offer MNA nonprofit members a free introductory membership in NTEN! Simply put, by being a member of MNA, your first membership in NTEN is absolutely free. Additionally, all MNA members renewing their NTEN membership can do so at 10% discount. NTEN is the member organization for nonprofit and technology professionals who put technology to work for good causes.
To learn more about the free and discounted technology services available through the MNA/NTEN partnership, access the recording of a webinar tour of NTEN products and services. To become a first time member free of charge or use the 10% discount to renew your membership, contact Brad Robinson at MNA.
* Organizations that have already joined NTEN can renew at a reduced rate.
Technology makes a critical difference in a nonprofit’s success. That’s why MNA has partnered with NTEN to give our members the information and resources they need to use technology effectively in their work. NTEN Member benefits include:
- Nonprofit Technology Conference: The year's biggest, most fun gathering of nonprofit technology professionals from around the world. Members save $200 on registration!
- Webinars: Stay on top of the tools and trends in nonprofit technology without having to leave your desk. Members always save on these online trainings. Webinar Bundles are available for NTEN members.
- Research and Reports: NTEN conducts original research for the data and case studies that will help your organization make decisions about tools, investments, and staff. Members get early, free, and special access to the reports and even raw data.
- Office Hours: With an informal format like academic office hours, you can find various volunteer experts in live, online "offices" to answer questions, help you brainstorm, or simply engage in a discussion on current tools and trends.
By being a member of NTEN, you'll also get early access to and special consideration for news, events, and even funding for the sector. Recent opportunities include: expedited consideration for Google Grants; Priority placement for CTCVista volunteers; and special access to the M+R eBenchmarks study release. One of the most important reasons for joining NTEN is the ability to connect with peers and colleagues in the nonprofit technology field. There are many ways to stay connected throughout the year. NTEN provides MNA Members with:
- Active community of nonprofit and technology professionals
- Resources that help you learn about tools and trends in nonprofit technology
- Information that helps make the case that technology matters in your organization’s work.
NTEN's free membership offer is available only for member nonprofit organizations of MNA. Organizational membership extends full benefits to everyone on staff at your organization and provides special exhibiting and sponsoring opportunities. MNA members that have already joined NTEN can renew at a reduced rate, but cannot receive a refund on membership dues.
MNA members who wish to participate in this program may contact Brad Robinson
If you have questions about NTEN membership, contact Annaliese Hoehling, Membership and Outreach Manager.
Documents for Downloading
For general information about any of MNA's programs, Brad Robinson, Member Services Director of the Montana Nonprofit Association by email or 406-449-3717