Whether you are on the front lines or working from home, making difficult decisions for organizations or your family, we see you, and know the challenges you are facing. As we all consider how COVID-19 will impact our communities, organizations, and lives, MNA is offering some methods for connecting with each other, with MNA, and for accessing resources that can help you meet your mission in the upcoming weeks and months.
- Our first priority is safety, which means we will not host in-person events until further notice, and will reassess this as the situation changes. Right now, we are postponing events through mid-June.
- Uncertain times call for timely resources, so we will provide you with up-to-date access to information and opportunities to connect on certain topics. Here are a few ways to connect:
- “Help Desk”: Have a question? Want to better understand how COVID-19 and social distancing impacts your organization, employees, board, or mission? We are available to meet 1:1 with you to sort through options, answer questions and direct you toward resources you need to meet immediate challenges. We will not have all the answers, but it can be helpful to talk things through with another person. Schedule a time to visit 1:1 here, or send an email anytime >>
- Nonprofit Virtual Town Hall Meetings: Join us every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon at 2:00 PM MTN to connect on a variety of topics, share resources, and stand together. Starting this Thursday, March 19th at 2:00, we will kick off with “What Nonprofits Should be Thinking About Now: An Overview”. Visit this page for a full schedule and to register >>
MNA’s Nonprofit Response Page has a variety of curated resources developed to minimize the overwhelm while providing vetted information. Take a look >>
- Share your Stories: Please spread the word about how you and others are meeting challenges in ordinary and extraordinary ways. Use #406nonprofits and share the good. Need a break from scrolling? Skip straight to the goods and read through collections from Montana here >>
- Continue Learning and Growing. Now might be an excellent time for learning, planning, and organizational development. We are modifying the way we offer our courses and the registration fees. Those already registered can opt to participate virtually, or receive a full refund or credit for future training. Take a look at our training schedule and updates here:
- Full Cost Accounting Webinar: Originally a workshop and Livestream, this will now be offered as a three hour webinar on March 15th
- Asking Matters: This author tour scheduled for April will be postponed. But learn your Asking Style through the quiz linked above and stay tuned for additional learning opportunities
- Kaleidoscope: Our annual Eastern Montana conference has been postponed, but fret not, eastern Montanans – we plan to reschedule, so stay tuned
- 2020 MNA Conference: As of today, we are happy to say we are planning a safe and engaging conference for Montana Nonprofits in September 2020, whether that means gathering in person or connecting from afar.
If you have questions about upcoming training or rescheduled workshops, please contact Shelby at [email protected] or 406-449-3717. Above all, be healthy, be kind, and thank you for the work you have already done and will continue to do on behalf of Montanans.