OUR AUDIENCE – MONTANA NONPROFIT LEADERS
Connect with Montana’s nonprofit leaders at a time when they are open to new ideas. Attendees from across the state look forward to visiting with exhibitors, sponsors, presenters, and peers to gain resources and tools to support their missions. Participants include leaders of all capacities:
- Fundraisers and Development Directors
- Nonprofit Directors and Senior Staff
- Finance and HR Professionals
- Board Members
- Foundation Representatives
- Consultants and Business Partners
- Government Officials
“I got a lot of value out of being at the conference and was able to create meaningful connections resulting in leads for my company.”
CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Three Amazing National Keynote Speakers
- Five Deep-Dive PreConference Sessions
- Thirty Break-Out Sessions
- Montana’s Best Awards Dinner. A brand-new collaboration between MNA and the Association of Fundraising Professionals Montana Chapter to honor philanthropic and nonprofit impact. A total of ten awards will be given to individuals and organizations doing inspiring work in Montana.
EMBARK ON A BREAKTHROUGH!
Montana Nonprofit Association is the recognized and respected voice for Montana’s nonprofit sector. As the
statewide association dedicated solely to the strength and excellence of nonprofits in Montana, we represent
more than 7,000 charitable nonprofit organizations operating in every corner of the state. Each year, nonprofit
professionals from across Montana convene at the MNA Conference to learn, network, and explore innovative
and creative solutions that sustain their work. This high-energy environment is an ideal backdrop to showcase
your business to an audience seeking out better ways to meet their mission. We are interested in hearing your
thoughts and will happily tailor a sponsorship package that is right for you. Please contact us to continue the
Leandra Lipson | Partner Relations & Communications Manager
[email protected] | 406-449-3717
“This is a great opportunity to mingle with the nonprofits of Montana. I thoroughly enjoy having the opportunity to represent my company at this conference.”
NOT AN MNA AFFILIATE MEMBER? JOIN TODAY!
Benefits include a listing in our new Business to Business Directory, featured blog on our website, highlights in our eNews, multi-platform social media posts, opportunity to host member webinars, discounts on education and training opportunities, and the ability to contribute to Montana’s vitality and livability by supporting nonprofits across the state. Click here for more on how to connect to Montana’s nonprofit community.