- This event has passed.
Board Governance Fall 2022
November 3 @ 11:00 am – 12:15 pm
Webinars will take place Thursdays starting October 20, from 11:00am MST – 12:15pm MST
- October 20 | Board Basics + Responsibilities
- October 27 | Board Structure + Meetings Part 1
- November 3 | Board Structure + Meetings Part 2
- November 10 | Board Culture + Board/Staff Dynamics
- November 17 | Recruiting + Onboarding Board Members
Legal responsibilities, strategic vision, financial stewardship…Board Members have a lot on their plates. Whether you are a seasoned board member or a new recruit, this workshop will cover all you need to know to become an excellent board member. Join us for this webinar series to make the most of your board term.
Participants in this workshop will leave with:
- An understanding of board legal responsibilities, duties, and roles
- Tools to govern better as a body, including best practices in board structure, recruitment, relationships, and running meetings
- Opportunity to reflect on current board structure and dynamics, with identified areas to improve
- Access to a resource library with sample policies, templates, and further reading to aid in strengthening your board
All sessions will be recorded and available for attendees to access, along with all session resources, for six months after the event.
Whole Org Participation: Invite your whole team (staff & board!) for one flat rate
- $175 Whole Org Registration for MNA Members
- $350 Whole Org Registration for Non MNA Members
Individual Participation: Register for a single user
- $95 MNA Members
- $190 Non MNA Members
***Members of other state nonprofit associations qualify for the MNA Member price!
Do you have an event that you feel would be beneficial for MNA members?
Use our community event submission form to add your event: