- This event has passed.
Cut Costs and Get Creative in Crisis Mode with Nonprofit Appeals
March 31 @ 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Fundraising, as we know it, has shifted in these uncertain times. But that doesn’t mean we should stop asking for support, it just means getting creative and finding ways to cut costs and find ways to innovate.
This is a two-part series, March 17 and March 31.
- 10 secrets to cutting costs with printing and mailing.
- 5 surefire ways to invigorate your direct mail.
- 4 strategies to maximize your impact.
- You will receive an assessment worksheet to plan your next appeal campaign
- Worksheet will assist in content/theme development, budgeting assistance, and process assistance
Kiersten Hill, Director of Nonprofit Solutions
Kiersten Hill has almost 2 decades of experience in nonprofit management and fundraising. She has raised over $20 Million for Nebraska nonprofit organizations and worked to better train and equip nonprofit leaders and Boards of Directors. She frequently speaks to nonprofit groups and other organizations about fundraising, board development and organizational change. Kiersten, her husband Chad and their thirteen-year-old son Cooper live in Seward, Nebraska, with one large dog and one tiny cat. She has passions for leadership, networking, fundraising and nonprofit organizations.
Do you have an event that you feel would be beneficial for MNA members?
Use our community event submission form to add your event: