Tuesday, February 18, 1:00 to 2:00 PM Eastern It is now possible to buy a cup of coffee using Bitcoin, but does digital currency have
Tuesday, February 18, 1:00 to 2:00 PM Eastern
It is now possible to buy a cup of coffee using Bitcoin, but does digital currency have any effect on your nonprofit? Self-driving cars are on the streets and artificial intelligence is in our homes, but should nonprofits bother getting up to speed on these emerging technologies when some are not yet in the cloud?
In this discussion on the tech trends your organization should know about in 2020, our panelists will tackle these topics and answer audience questions while focusing on what’s worth our attention and what practical steps we can take to prepare for the future.
- Register with the email address where you would like to receive the access code and dial-in information for the online panel discussion.
- Add [email protected] to your contacts to ensure meeting details do not get caught in your spam folder.
- Write to [email protected] if you do not receive a confirmation email within a day of registration.
- Manually update your calendar to account for the correct time of the session (1 PM Eastern).
- All registered participants can access the recordings, presentation deck and resources discussed during this discussion.
REGISTER TODAY: http://bit.ly/TechTrendsin2020
Idealware is a program of the nonprofit Tech Impact. We are the authoritative source for independent, thoroughly-researched technology resources for the social sector. Our publications, assessments, and training can save you time and money by providing impartial guidance that gives you the knowledge and confidence you need to decide what’s best for your organization. Browse our archives, sign up for our mailing list, or learn more at www.idealware.org
(Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm