How do you keep an appeal “short and sweet,” while still making sure they are complete? This course focuses on the skills needed
How do you keep an appeal “short and sweet,” while still making sure they are complete?
This course focuses on the skills needed to break down a large proposal and effectively communicate key information in the form of an Executive Summary or Letter of Inquiry (LOI).
Join us and learn what donors are looking for in these “compact proposal” narratives and what should be reserved for the full proposal or in-person dialogue.
- The difference between an Executive Summary and an LOI
- Key components of an Executive Summary
- Key components of a Letter of Inquiry
- Quick tips to make sure every sentence packs a punch and gets the donor’s attention
- Helpful hints on what NOT to include in an Executive Summary and LOI
All attendees will receive a PDF of the presentation, a Sample Executive Summary, and a Sample 1-Page COVID-19 Request.
Fill out the registration form at the link below to sign up for this free educational webinar. If you can’t attend, register anyway and we’ll email you the recording!
Select Saved Organizers