MNA Nonprofit Town Hall Schedule
Connect with MNA, other nonprofits, and resources to help you, your organization, and your community. View schedule below to register for upcoming town halls - a time to learn and share. Free and open. Meetings will be recorded and shared as a resource. Participation means you may be recorded as well. If you prefer to ask questions privately, please contact MNA or set up a 1:1 meeting with our staff.
Town Halls are free and open to all, and will be scheduled as needed. Have a specific question? Email [email protected]
Upcoming Town Halls
Recorded Town Halls
Recordings + Resources
PPP Loan Forgiveness
Engaging Your Board with Ned Cooney
Restructuring 101 with La Piana | August 19
Planning A New Normal
- Watch "Next Steps for Your Nonprofit" | View Recording | Then walk through the Building Your New Normal: A Toolkit for Nonprofits with your team.
- Watch "Scenario Modeling for Nonprofits" | View Recording | Then access the Scenario Modeling Toolkit to begin filling in the uncertainty of your financial future.
Town Hall Resources:
- Mission Money Matrix | Developed by Nonprofit Sustainability
- Scenario Modeling Toolkit | Developed by Montana Nonprofit Association
- Decision Making for Reopening | Developed by Chany Ockert
- Building Your New Normal: A Toolkit for Nonprofits| Developed by Montana Nonprofit Association
- Cash Flow Projection Template|Developed by Adam Jespersen, MNA
MNA Help Desk
Have a question? We are here to listen, and will do our best to connect you with the answers and resources to guide your difficult decisions in the coming days and weeks. Schedule a time to visit 1:1 here, or send an email anytime >>