MNA has revamped how we bring you the best nonprofit tech.
We understand that while you want to learn about the best and brightest technologies you can be using in your organization, there just isn’t space in the day for yet another Zoom meeting. That’s why we are shifting our Tech Town Hall Zoom series from 60-minute monthly meetings to short recorded videos that offer basic overviews of newest and coolest technologies. These videos will be released monthly and archived here for you to explore at your convenience.
And as always, we are here are happy to answer questions or to help sort out what technology could best be used in your organization! Reach out any time!
Tech Resources Archive
- All Donations Are Good, Right? Wrong.Watch out for card testing fraud in online donation forms Last month the MNA online donation form saw an uptick in activity – unfortunately, these donations were not all positive. Our database alerted us to an unusual number of failed transactions. When we investigated what was going on, we discovered …
- Tech Town Hall: Digital Marketing Strategy with Event GrooveDo you have a marketing plan? Do you know how your organization will engage supporters next week, month, through the end of the year? Join Eventgroove to discuss the importance of having a marketing playbook as a basis for success for your nonprofit and how digital marketing can take this …
- Tech Town Hall: Expense ManagementLearn about technology solutions for managing expenses.
- Tech Town Hall: Neon CRMLearn how the Neon CRM can help streamline your nonprofits contact management and donations!
- Tech Town Hall: Microsoft 365 Pt. 2Learn how Microsoft 365 can help manage external communications for your nonprofit.
- Tech Town Hall: Microsoft 365 Pt. 1Learn the ins and outs of Microsoft 365, and how it can help transform your team’s workflows.