MNA IS HIRING!
MNA is seeking a Digital Platforms Associate to join our team. Please find the job description and how to apply below.
Montana Nonprofit Association (MNA) believes Montana’s vitality and livability depend on a thriving nonprofit sector. We are creating a future where nonprofits are recognized and celebrated, have the resources needed to fulfill their missions, and are strategically connected with one another and with partners in business and government. MNA is a membership organization founded in 2001 to promote a strong nonprofit sector in Montana. MNA achieves its mission through advocacy and public policy, access to affordable products and services, organizational development and training, research and information sharing, and network building. Representing the richness and diversity of Montana’s charitable nonprofit community, MNA’s 600+ nonprofit members address a broad array of missions, represent communities across the state, and range in size from the smallest all-volunteer nonprofits to the largest organizations in Montana. Our mission is to provide leadership for Montana’s nonprofit sector and partner with charitable nonprofits to promote a sustainable, networked, and influential sector.
The Digital Platforms Associate (DPA) will contribute to shaping and coordinating MNA’s digital platforms strategy to support and build a growing digital learning program. This position requires a unique skill set to work across digital platforms and with multiple MNA team members to meet programmatic and communication goals. The Digital Platforms Associate will oversee MNA’s event registration and management platforms, CRM integration with MNA’s website and external email platform, and utilization of MNA’s document sharing and retention system. The DPA will ensure these platforms are technically sound and continuously improved based on data and audience insights. The DPA will also provide events management support as needed and collaborate with MNA team members to ensure we deliver an exceptional experience to our digital audiences.
We are seeking an individual who is comfortable navigating different digital platforms and who is also passionate about creating community through virtual learning and connection. This position will enhance MNA’s ability to provide excellent member-centric service while staying connected to nonprofits across Montana in a digital world.
This position reports to the Professional and Organizational Development Director and will work closely with all members of the team.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
- Lead day-to-day management of all digital platforms.
- Lead content management for MNA’s website, working proactively with other team members to ensure that key marketing and professional and organizational development programing and content (e.g., digital learning opportunities, membership benefits and services, downloadable publications and tools, events and recordings, thought leadership pieces, etc.) are consistently refreshed, updated, and available.
- Develop automations and CRM integration with MNA’s website, MailChimp, and registration platforms.
- Support the organization’s need for data-driven impact reporting from various platforms.
- Work with MNA team members to ensure that our digital platforms are seamlessly integrated into events, digital campaigns, major publication launches, and other high-visibility initiatives.
- Provide frontline support in digital events management as needed in areas such as event registration, meetings and webinars, digital delivery of resources and materials, etc.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in digital communications, virtual event management, website design and development, e-mail marketing, CRM development and implementation, or a related area, or a combination of these areas.
- Experience managing a CRM, and/or other technical platform for the purpose of supporting external communications and digital learning.
- Ability to work independently and work to meet deadlines.
- Experience identifying complex problems and developing creative solutions.
Compensation Information and Scope of Work:
- 30-40 Hours/Week with flexibility depending on program growth and funding
- $21-23/Hour depending on qualifications and/or experience
- Time constrained projects include attendee communication and event management
- Additional projects may be assigned that can be accomplished in a more flexible timeline
- MNA is based in Helena, however, this position may work remotely from another location in Montana. Travel to Helena or other Montana locations required up to three times per year.
Please submit the following to [email protected]:
- Cover Letter
- Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae
Employment Disclaimers/Disclosures: This job description is not exhaustive of every responsibility inherent in the position and is not an employment contract—management reserves the right modify and/or exercise its employment-at-will rights. This organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a veteran of the US military.