- This event has passed.
Succession and Transition Planning: How to Begin
December 6, 2022 @ 9:00 am – 10:00 am
MNA members receive the member registration discount for participating in this webinar. Please email [email protected] to receive the discount code.
Many organizations have experienced an employee with vast institutional knowledge leaving for another job or retiring and the organization was uncertain how to have a smooth transition to the next chapter. Often in such times information may fall through the cracks and countless hours of staff time are spent onboarding and training new employees who have big shoes to fill and do not know where to begin. This workshop is intended to provide an overview, practices, and some tools that may help such changes to run more smoothly through transition, succession and back-up planning.
- Learn approaches and techniques for how to start succession and back up planning
- Exposure to tools that may help with succession and back up planning
- Learn from examples of case studies of what to do and not to do
- Nonprofit leaders preparing to retire
- Operations staff
- Middle management with teams
- Staff who feel they need a backup when they want to take time off but that infrastructure does not exist
This virtual event will take place on the Zoom platform. Your access link will be emailed to you the day before the event after 1 p.m.
This session will be recorded. The recording will be made available to registrants after the live event.
Accommodation information is available on our Registration Policies page.
Visit our Event & Registration FAQ page for general events information.
Do you have an event that you feel would be beneficial for MNA members?
Use our community event submission form to add your event: