MNA welcomes the support of individuals, consultants, governmental & other exempt entities, and businesses through our Affiliate Membership program.
There are many benefits to being an MNA Affiliate Member including our new Partners for Good Directory which connects thousands of nonprofits in Montana to the resources they need. Each business listing may be personalized to showcase your services. Post photos, marketing materials, white papers, videos, special deals, and more!
Affiliate Membership Benefits Include:
- Discounts to attend MNA’s Annual Conference
- Conference Sponsorship & Exhibitor Booth Opportunities
- Recognition on MNA’s Website
- Listing in the Partners for Good Directory
- Opportunity to Guest Blog on our Website
- Affiliate Member highlight in MNA eNews
- Feature in MNA eDigest
- Affiliate Member social media posts – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Opportunity to host/offer free webinars for nonprofit members
- Member rates on MNA’s Nonprofit Job Board
- Free download of MNA’s Principles and Practices for Nonprofit Excellence in Montana – a roadmap for nonprofit management, leadership, and regulatory compliance in Montana.
Annual Affiliate Membership Dues
$125 (1 employee/consultant)
$200 (2 – 10 employees)
$300 (11 – 50 employees)
$600 (50+ employees)
Other Exempt Organization
Sustainer (Individual, Business, Foundation, etc.)
Individual Membership (for households/students/supporters)
- Cost: $50 / year
- Benefits: Registration for MNA events and courses at Individual Member Rate (50% off non-member individual rate)
Please contact Tylyn Newcomb at [email protected] for more information.