Montana Nonprofit Association seeks to provide high impact training to all nonprofit leaders, staff, and volunteers in Montana.
Jump to section:
MNA’s goal is to lower barriers to participation for all individuals. If you’d like to request accommodations including but not limited to sign language interpreters, language translation, mobility requests, slides received ahead of time, or other accessibility requirements, please note in your registration or directly contact MNA staff at [email protected] or (406) 449-3717 at least two weeks prior to the event. Conferences and other large events may have earlier deadlines for accessibility requests, as stated on the event’s registration policies page. We will do our best to meet all accessibility requests.
Scholarships and Sliding Scale Registrations
While MNA earns revenue from our workshops and events to sustain our work, we never want financial need to be a barrier to participation. We offer consistent no-cost trainings and resources to nonprofit leaders through our monthly MNA Member Calls and Resource Library. With the purchase of an All Access Pass every member of your organization can participate in any virtual training throughout the year. We also offer scholarships for all of our trainings and sliding scale participation options for select events. Scholarship applications for 2023 are here, or reach out to [email protected] to learn more.
Cancellation and Refunds
Things happen. Whether it’s roads, illness, weather, or other unforeseen events, we know there are times when you just have to cancel. Here are our cancellation policies:
In Person Events:
- Seven Days in Advance: We offer a full refund minus $25 for any cancellations submitted up to seven days in advance of training.
- Six Days – 24 Hours: If your cancellation is within a week up to the day before the event, we can offer a 50% refund upon request. For extenuating circumstances, see below.
- Day of + No Shows: Except in the case of extenuating circumstances, we are unable to offer refunds for cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date or those who contact the office during or after the event.
- Substitutions: If you are not able to attend a training, we encourage sending another team member from your organization in your place. We will make this substitution at no cost.
- Illness + Extenuating Circumstance: We encourage everyone to stay home when you’re not well, or if you need to care for others. Cancellations due to illness, weather, or other extenuating circumstances will be refunded in full regardless of timing, minus $25.
Virtual Trainings Cancellation or Refund Policy: We do not offer refunds for virtual trainings, as opportunities are recorded and available for six months afterwards.
MNA Cancellation: We reserve the right to cancel any event or substitute presenters if needed. If we cancel an event, we will contact all registrants and give a full refund.
Request to Present
MNA hosts trainers from across the state, sector, and country on a variety of topics. If you are a practitioner, consultant, expert, or facilitator that is interested in sharing your work with our nonprofit audience, we encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about upcoming opportunities. We put out calls for proposals throughout the year, which will also be posted here. We also invite you to join our community as an affiliate member to be featured in our Partners to Good Directory and be the first to know about upcoming presenting and training opportunities first.
Our staff does not have the capacity to handle all unsolicited presenting requests and cannot guarantee a response if you reach out to us personally.